1. Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter dough balls
These Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Dough Balls from Cotter Crunch can actually be a complete meal and you can eat them for breakfast. Need we say more?
2. Sugar free Peanut Butter Cups
Wickedly delicious, just look at that oozy peanut butter filling! Recipe via Oatmeal with a Fork.
3. Vegan Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
Dreamy chocolate, salty peanut butter all mixed up in a kick-ass drink!.. This is from one of my favourite food bloggers, Broma Bakery. Knock yourselves out.
4. Peanut butter cup cheesecake brownies
5. Chocolate peanut butter shortbread bars.
Still in Christmas indulgence mode? Look no further than these chocky peanut butter shortbread bars from Kitschen Cat.
6. Chocolate Peanut Butter “Buckeyes”
7. Oreo Peanut Butter and Chocolate dip.
DROOL…….brace yourselves for this recipe from Drool Worthy!.
8. Snickers layer cake
Through caution, diets and anything virtuous to the wind!.
9. Peanut butter and chocolate pie.
Decadently dreamy and only 6 ingredients.
10. Pancakes with Peanut butter caramel sauce.
Pimp up your weekend breakfast with these moist and fluffy pancakes.