• 250g ripe banana
• 200g almond or hazelnut meal
• 3 free range, organic eggs
• 1 Vanilla pod or 2 tsps Vanilla Essence
• 2 tbsp Sugar
• 3 tsp ground cinnamon
• 60g Coconut Oil
• 1 tsp bicarb soda
• 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
• 30g chia seeds
• A pinch of Salt
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
2. In warm or hot water, sit the coconut oil jar in the water until it is melted.
3. In a large blender add all the dry ingredients and banana and pulse.
4. Add all the wet ingredients and blend until all combined.
5. Taste the mix and make sure it is sweet enough, if not add a touch more sweetener to taste.
6. Line a muffin tray or cake tin with extra coconut oil, and scoop the mix into the tray/tin.
7. Leave to bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until golden.
Note: this is a Paleo recipe.