Pre-heat fan-forced oven to 180°C.
In a medium mixing bowl whisk eggs. Add mashed banana and whisk to combine. Add in almond meal, baking powder and cinnamon and combine well.
Spoon batter into a lined loaf tin.
Bake in oven for 40- 45 minutes or until cooked through. Test with a skewer; the skewer will come out clean when cooked through.
Personalise this recipe:
• Add almond flakes on surface prior to baking and place baking paper on top (to stop almond flakes from burning).
• Stir through ½ cup chopped walnuts in batter.
• Add 1 teaspoon vanilla to batter.
• To give your banana bread a boost of extra banana flavour add an additional ¼ cup of mashed banana to mixture, totalling 1 ½ cups.
• Instead of cooking as a loaf of banana bread you can spoon batter into muffin trays and cook for half the time.
• For a fun decoration layer the top of you uncooked banana bread with thin slices of banana before baking.
Live Love Nourish