2 medium sized red capsicums
½ red onion
3 cloves garlic
100 grams sliced mushrooms
40 grams cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
1 zucchini grated
1 cup shredded silver beet
2 tbsp chopped parsley
50 grams green beans, chopped
2 tomatoes, chopped in quarters
zest of one lemon
½ brown onion
Handful fresh basil, roughly chopped
1. Pre-heat oven to 180degC. Cut the red capsicums in half, remove seeds and place on a baking paper lined baking tray.
2. Place quartered tomatoes on a separate part of the tray, and sprinkle with one clove of crushed garlic, salt, pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Place the tray in the oven and roast for 30 minutes.
3. Sauté red onion, two cloves of garlic and olive oil. In a large pan over medium heat. Once the onion is soft, add mushroom, zucchini, silver beet and green beans and sauté until soft. Remove from heat and combine parsley, zest and drained cannellini beans.
4. Remove the capsicum halves from the oven, and evenly spoon with vegetable mixture. Return to oven for another 15 minutes.
5. Whilst that is cook, grab your roasted tomatoes and basil and blend with a bit of water and blend to sauce consistency.
6. Once capsicums are removed from oven, allow to cool slightly before serving with a drizzle of warm Napoli sauce on top.