These delicious and healthy, gluten free cookies are perfect during the festive season. With a hint of cinnamon and a melt in your mouth texture they will have everyone coming back for more! These cookies also make great Christmas gifts.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
Makes: approximately 20 cookies
2 cups Almond Meal
2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
1 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Vanilla Powder
1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
Pinch Pink Salt
1/3 cup Coconut Oil, melted
3 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
1. In a mixing bowl combine almond meal, coconut flour, cinnamon, vanilla, baking soda and salt.
2. Add coconut oil and sweetener and mix to combine well.
3. Using clean hands shape mixture into a ball of dough.
4. Roll out dough to 1/4cm thick between 2 pieces of grease proof baking paper.
5. Transfer to refrigerator for 1 hour to firm up before cutting into shapes.
6. Use a cookie cutter to cut rolled out dough into shapes.
7. Place cookies on a lined baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes at 180°C or until edges begin to turn lightly golden.
8. Allow to cool on tray.