4 x Pizza bases of your choice, I use Lebanese bread – its thin and crispy
2 tablespoons olive oil
1½ teaspoons ras el hanout spice
2 cloves garlic, crushed
500g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
1 1⁄3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
150g feta cheese, crumbled
¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
Salt and pepper, to taste
Coriander to serve
For the lamb – Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon ras el hanout spice and garlic. Add lamb and coat well. Heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat and cook lamb for 3 minutes each side or until just cooked. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thinly slice lamb.
For the pumpkin – Steam pumpkin for 10–15 minutes or until tender. Mash pumpkin and add remaining oil and ras el hanout spice.
For the Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 220 deg.
2. Spread base with 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree.
3. Divide toppings evenly into four. Top each base with 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, red onion, feta, pine nuts and lamb. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake in the oven for approx. 15 minutes until cheese is melted and cooked to your liking.
5. Top with coriander and drizzle with yoghurt.
6. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.