Makes 4 pizzas
4 x pizza bases – I like Lebanese bread
Jar tomato pizza base sauce
32 medium green prawns, deveined and butterflied
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
8 artichoke hearts, cut into quarters
½–1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
Extra virgin olive oil
Freshly chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 220 deg.
2. Combine prawns with garlic, parsley and oil in a bowl and leave to marinade.
3. Spread each base with 2 ½ tablespoons tomato sauce.
4. Divide toppings evenly into four. Top base with prawns, artichokes and chilli.
5. Transfer to oven and cook for about 15 minutes or cooked to your liking.
6. Top with parsley, basil leaves and extra virgin olive oil.
7. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.