These No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Bliss Balls are vegan and gluten-free They have a cake-like texture and are such a healthy tasty treat!
Pumpkin spice bliss balls
Write a review
- 220g pumpkin chopped and de-seeded
- 150 g pecans
- 1.5 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 - 2 tbs honey
- pinch sea salt
- Steam pumpkin until tender. Place in a medium bowl, add honey to taste and salt.
- Place pecans in blender until finely ground.
- Add grounds pecans and coconut to pumpkin mixture.
- Roll 2 tbs into balls then coat in extra shredded coconut.
- Store in airtight container in fridge for up to a week.
The Sassy Cook http://www.thesassycook.com/