These pretty little home made ice blocks taste as good as they look. Make an adult version by splashing in a little of your favourite liqueur!
Raspberry Cheesecake pops
Write a review
- Raspberry layer
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen, blended with 1 good tablespoon honey
- Pink layer
- 2 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen, blended until smooth
- 300 mls cream
- 1/2 tin condensed milk
- 100g cream cheese
- 1 packet gingernut biscuits
- Process the gingernut biscuits until chunkyish crumbs, set aside.
- Add the cream cheese and cream to a large bowl. Beat with electric beaters until smooth, fold in the raspberries and condensed milk.
- To assemble, place a spoonful of the raspberry and honey mixture in the base of about 8 x 300 ml paper cups, top with a layer of biscuit crumbs, then a layer of cream cheese. Finish with a layer of biscuit crumbs. Insert paddle pop stick (see note) and freeze overnight.
- If you don't have ice cream moulds, simply grab a small cup or container, fill as above, place foil over the top of the container, then insert your paddle pop stick through the foil. The foil with hold the stick in place until the contents freeze.
The Sassy Cook http://www.thesassycook.com/